How to fix Windows 10 brightness control not working issue
- Go to Start Menu > Search and type Device Manager.
- Then launch the Device Manager app and navigate to the Display adapters section.
- Just expand this option and right-click on the installed display driver.
- Then select Update Driver Software from the ensuing context menu.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software in the resulting interface menu.
- Windows 10 should automatically download and install the necessary display
- or video card drivers via the detected internet connection.
- Once the drivers are installed successfully, you will see a notification message confirming the same along with the hardware details pertaining to the driver.
- Go to Start Menu > Search and type "Device Manager" and then launch the Device Manager app
- Scroll down to the Display Adapters entry in the device list and expand the option. Right-click on the installed display drivers, and choose Update Driver Software from the context menu.
- In the ensuing interface menu, choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Then choose the option "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer"
- In the next screen, select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter from the list under Show compatible hardware section. Then hit Next to continue.
- Windows should now install the selected driver and the display driver issue should no longer affect your screen brightness feature. You should now be able to increase or decrease display brightness without any hassles.
How to fix Windows 10 brightness control not working issue Reviewed by ENDBOY on 14:02:00 Rating: